Which Rail Journey?
Our rail journeys
Hover over a train's name to see its route on the map
Select a region
- 1 Trans Australia - Two great train journeys that traverse the length and breadth of Australia. From Darwin to Adelaide or from Perth to Sydney.
- 2 Western Australia - Explore the southern area of Western Australia from its capital Perth, east to the gold mines of Kalgoorlie or south to Bunbury on one of five trains.
- 3 Northern Territory - The legendary Ghan travels from Darwin in The Top End (Darwin) through the heart of Australia to Alice Springs, the gateway to Uluru.
- 4 South Australia - Three trains journey through South Australia, from the outback and the hills into the city of Adelaide.
- 5 Queensland - 8 trains explore the beautiful sunshine state, from the city of Brisbane along the cost to the tropical north and into the outback.
- 6 New South Wales & ACT - 3 trains and an extensive coach network helps you explore the region, from Broken Hill to the Blue Mountains, Sydney to Canberra, the northern coast and into the outback.
- 7 Victoria - 2 trains explore the northern and western parts of this state, commuting between the city of Melbourne into New South Wales or South Australia.