- Route: Brisbane - Rockhampton; Brisbane - Bundaberg (Brisbane to Cairns now serviced by Spirit of Queensland)
- Duration: 7 hours 25min (Rockhampton) 4 hours 30min (Bundaberg)
- Distance: 639 kilometres / 351 kilometres
- Frequency: Regular services
- Special needs: Wheelchair access, Dietary needs
About the Tilt Train
The Tilt Train is fast becoming the most popular way to explore Queensland's coastal destinations. Reach fantastic getaways like whale watching at Hervey Bay, spectacular Fraser Island and cosmopolitan Brisbane.
Travelling along the coast is comfortable and relaxing aboard the Tilt Train. Passengers can enjoy Economy Seats or Business Seats with power supply, and both provide the option of in-seat dining or Club Car offering light meals and refreshments.
Past travellers on the Tilt Train
"The crew who went out of their way to ensure her journey was comfortable and provided her with excellent care and service"
- (Maryborough, Australia)
Within Australia: 1300 131 722
International: +617 3235 7322
Online bookings for the Tilt Train
Bookings for the Tilt Train can be made at our Queensland Rail Travel website.
The Queensland Rail Travel website will appear in a new window.
Online bookings are fully secure.